Monday, June 28, 2010

vogue eyewear launch - jessica (MAKEUP)

Products: Dior Ready to Glow #649 Shadow Palette, M.A.C. Woodwinked, Mineral Fusion Eyeliner in Coal, Rimmel The Max Volume Flash Mascara and Nars Pressed Powder in Heat and Lip Sheer in Bianca.
How to get the look from Jessica's makeup artist Tina Turnbow:
"I applied Dior Ready to Glow #649 Shadow Palette first. Then, with a firm brush, I dabbed M.A.C. Woodwinked into the inner corners of Jessica's eyes. I lined the inner rims with Mineral Fusion Eyeliner in Coal, an awesome long-wearing natural mineral pencil that's available at beauty.com. For mascara, I used Rimmel's new The Max Volume Flash, which is quickly effective! For subtle shading, I went with Nars Pressed Powder in Heat. Sometimes a powder in a shade darker than your skin makes a great cheekbone contour. Finally, I kept her lips bare and natural with Nars Lip Sheer in Bianca."

credit to teenvogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment